The Services are offered by ETCH Softwares Pvt Ltd and by using our Services, Service User agree to these terms. Each Service is distinct in nature so service specific terms and conditions (including environment, health, and safety measure) together with these terms and condition forms entire understanding between the "Service User" and “WashTog".
YOU SPECIFICALLY AGREE THAT BY USING THE WEBSITE, YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AND YOU ARE COMPETENT UNDER LAW TO ENTER INTO A LEGALLY BINDING AND ENFORCEABLE CONTRACT. All references to "you" or "your," as applicable, mean the person that accesses, uses, and/or participates in the Website in any manner.
- WashTog reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change, modify, or otherwise amend the Terms of Service, and any other documents incorporated by reference herein for complying with legal and regulatory framework and for other legitimate business purposes, at any time, and WashTog will post the amended Terms of Service at the domain of www.washtog.com/terms. It is your responsibility to review the Terms of Service for any changes and you are encouraged to check the Terms of Service frequently. Your use of the Website following any amendment of the Terms of Service will signify your assent to and acceptance of any revised Terms of Service. If you do not agree to abide by these or any future Terms of Service, please do not use or access the Website.
- WashTog hereby grants you a non-exclusive, revocable license to use the Website as set forth in the Terms of Service; provided, however, that (i) you will not copy, distribute, or make derivative works of the Website in any medium without WashTog’s prior written consent; (ii) you will not alter or modify any part of the Website other than as may be reasonably necessary to use the Website for its intended purposes; and (iii) you will otherwise act in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Terms of Service and in accordance with all applicable laws. Use of the Website is available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old and can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. You represent, acknowledge and agree that you are at least 18 years of age, and that: (a) all registration information that you submit is truthful and accurate, (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information, and (c) your use of the Website and Services offered through this Website do not violate any applicable law or regulation. Your Service booking may be terminated without warning if we at our discretion, believe that you are under the age of 18 or that you are not complying with any applicable laws, rules or regulations. You agree that you will not misrepresent yourself or represent yourself as another user of the Website and/or the Services offered through the Website.
- You will provide true, accurate, current and complete information when booking a service and you shall maintain and update such information during the term of this Agreement so that it will remain accurate, true, current and complete. You shall not use any automated system, including but not limited to, "robots," "spiders," "offline readers," "scrapers," etc., to access the Website for any purpose without WashTog’s prior written approval. You shall not in any manual or automated manner collect Service Users information, including but not limited to, names, addresses, phone numbers, or email addresses, copying copyrighted text, or otherwise misuse or misappropriate Website information or content, including but not limited to, use on a "mirrored", competitive, or third party site. You shall not in any way that transmits more request messages to the WashTog servers, or any server of a WashTog subsidiary or affiliate, in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional online web browser; provided, however, that the operators of public search engines may use spiders or robots to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such material.
- WashTog reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You shall not recruit, solicit, or contact in any form WashTog’s cleaning team or Service Users for employment or contracting for a business not affiliated with WashTog without express written permission from WashTog. You shall not take any action that (i) unreasonably encumbers or, in WashTog’s sole discretion, may unreasonably encumber the Website's infrastructure; (ii) interferes or attempts to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any third-party participation in the Website; or (iii) bypasses WashTog’s measures that are used to prevent or restrict access to the Website. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable data, including without limitation, names or other Account information, from the Website, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Website for any commercial solicitation purposes. Your access to, use of, and participation in the Website is subject to the Terms of Service and all applicable WashTog regulations, guidelines and additional policies that WashTog may set forth from time to time, including without limitation, a copyright policy and any other restrictions or limitations that WashTog publishes on the Website (the “Additional Policies”). You hereby agree to comply with the Additional Policies and your obligations thereunder at all times. You hereby acknowledge and agree that if you fail to adhere to any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or documents referenced herein, including the registration eligibility criteria or Additional Policies, WashTog, in its sole discretion, may terminate your booking at any time without prior notice to you as well as initiate appropriate legal proceedings, if necessary.
- You shall not upload, post, transmit, transfer, disseminate, distribute, or facilitate distribution of any content, including text, images, video, sound, data, information, or software, to any part of the Website including the posting of your Service (“Offer”), the posting of your desired Service (“Want”), or the posting of any opinions or reviews in connection with the Website, the Service, the Service Cleaner, or the Service User (“Feedback”) (all of the foregoing content is sometimes collectively referred to herein as “Submitted Content”, and the posting of Submitted Content is sometimes referred to as a “Posting” or as “Postings” that: misrepresents the source of anything you post, including impersonation of another individual or entity or any false or inaccurate biographical information for any Service Cleaner; provides or create links to external sites that violate the Terms of Service; is intended to harm or exploit any individual under the age of 18 (“Minor”) in any way; is designed to solicit, or collect personally identifiable information of any Minor, including, but not limited to, name, email address, home address, phone number, or the name of his or her school; invades anyone’s privacy by attempting to harvest, collect, store, or publish private or personally identifiable information, such as names, email addresses, phone numbers, passwords, account information, credit card numbers, home addresses, or other contact information without their knowledge and willing consent; contains falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage Washtog or any third party; is pornographic, harassing, hateful, illegal, obscene, defamatory, libelous, slanderous, threatening, discriminatory, racially, culturally or ethnically offensive; incites, advocates, or expresses pornography, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity, hatred, bigotry, racism, or gratuitous violence; encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or violate any law; promotes racism, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; contains nudity, violence or inappropriate subject matter; or is otherwise inappropriate; is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third-party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from the rightful owner to post the material and to grant WashTog all of the license rights granted herein; contains or promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as pirated computer programs or links to them, information to circumvent manufacture installed copy-protection devices, pirated music or links to pirated music files, or lyrics, guitar tabs or sheet music, works of art, teaching tools, or any other item the copy, display, use, performance, or distribution of which infringes on another’s copyright, intellectual property right, or any other proprietary right; is intended to threaten, stalk, defame, defraud, degrade, victimize, or intimidate an individual or group of individuals for any reason on the basis of age, gender, disability, ethnicity, sexual orientation, race, or religion; or to incite or encourage anyone else to do so; intends to harm or disrupt another user’s computer or would allow others to illegally access software or bypass security on websites or servers, including but not limited, to spamming; impersonates, uses the identity of, or attempts to impersonate a WashTog employee, agent, manager, host, another user, or any other person though any means; advertises or solicits a business not related to or appropriate for the Website (as determined by WashTog in its sole discretion); contains or could be considered “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters”, ”pyramid schemes”, “affiliate marketing”, or unsolicited commercial advertisement; contains advertising for ponzi schemes, discount cards, credit counseling, online surveys or online contests; distributes or contains viruses or any other technologies that may harm WashTog, or the interests or property of WashTog users; contains links to commercial services or websites, except as allowed pursuant to the Terms of Service; is non-local or irrelevant content; contains identical content to other open Postings you have already posted; or uses any form of automated device or computer program that enables the submission of Postings without the express written consent of WashTog.
- You will not send messages to other users containing: offers to make national or international money transfers for amounts exceeding the asking price of a service, with intent to request a refund of any portion of the payment; or unsolicited advertising or marketing of a service not offered on the Website or an external website.
- NO DISCRIMINATION
- Discriminatory Postings. Indian laws prohibit any preference, limitation or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap or other protected class. WashTog will not knowingly accept any Posting which is in violation of the law. WashTog has the right, in its sole discretion and without prior notice to you; to immediately remove any posting that discriminates or is any way in violation of any law.
- PROHIBITIONS WITH RESPECT TO SERVICES While using the Website, you shall not: post content or items in any inappropriate category or areas on the Website; violate any laws, third-party rights, Account Policies, or any provision of the Terms of Service, such as the prohibitions described above; fail to deliver payment for Services purchased by you, unless the Service Professional has materially changed the description of the Service description after you negotiate an agreement for such Service, a clear typographical error is made, or you cannot authenticate the Service Professional’s identity; fail to perform Services purchased from you, unless the Service User fails to materially meet the terms of the mutually agreed upon agreement for the Services, refuses to pay, a clear typographical error is made, or you cannot authenticate the Service User’s identity; manipulate the price of any Service or interfere with other users’ Postings; circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process, or fees owed to WashTog; post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous content (including personal information about any Website user); take any action that may undermine the Feedback or ratings systems (such as displaying, importing or exporting Feedback information off of the Website or using it for purposes unrelated to the Website).
- FEEDBACK As a participant in the Website, you agree to use careful, prudent, and good judgment when leaving Feedback for another user. The following actions constitute inappropriate uses of Feedback: (a) threatening to leave negative or impartial Feedback for another user unless that user provides services not included in the original Posting or not agreed to as part of the Service to be provided; (b) leaving Feedback in order to make the Service Professional or Service User appear better than he or she actually is or was; and (c) including conditions in an Offer or Want that restrict a Service Professional or a Service User from leaving Feedback. 1. Sanctions for Inappropriate Use of Feedback. If you violate any of the above-referenced rules in connection with leaving Feedback, WashTog, in its sole discretion, may take any of the following actions: (i) cancel your Feedback or any of your Postings; (ii) limit your Account privileges; (iii) suspend your Account; and/or (iv) decrease your status earned via the Feedback page. 2. Reporting Inappropriate Use of Feedback. You may contact WashTog regarding any inappropriate use of Feedback via-email at [email protected].
- Resolving Disputes in Connection with Feedback. In the event of any dispute between users of the Website concerning Feedback, WashTog shall be the final arbiter of such dispute. Further, IN THE EVENT OF ANY DISPUTE BETWEEN USERS OF THE WEBSITE CONCERNING FEEDBACK, WASHTOG HAS THE RIGHT, IN ITS SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION, TO REMOVE SUCH FEEDBACK OR TAKE ANY ACTION IT DEEMS REASONABLE WITHOUT INCURRING ANY LIABILITY THEREFROM. The foregoing lists of prohibitions provide examples and are not complete or exclusive. WashTog reserves the right to
- terminate your access to your Account, your ability to post to this Website (or the Services) and
- refuse, delete or remove, move or edit the content, in whole or in part, of any Postings; with or without cause and with or without notice, for any reason or no reason, or for any action that WashTog determines is inappropriate or disruptive to this Website or to any other user of this Website and/or Services. WashTog reserves the right to restrict the number of e-mails or other messages that you are allowed to send to other users to a number that WashTog deems appropriate in WashTog’s sole discretion. WashTog may report to law enforcement authorities any actions that may be illegal, and any reports it receives of such conduct. When legally required or at WashTog’s discretion, WashTog will cooperate with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activity on this Website or on the Internet. WashTog does not and cannot review every Posting posted to the Website. These prohibitions do not require WashTog to monitor, police or remove any Postings or other information submitted by you or any other user.
- SANCTIONS FOR VIOLATING ANY OF THE RULES FOR SERVICE USERS If a Service User violates any of the above-referenced rules in connection with his or her Posting, WashTog, in its sole discretion, may take any of the following actions: (a) cancel the Posting; (b) limit the Service User’s Account privileges; (c) suspend the Service User’s Account; and/or (d) decrease the Service User’s status earned via the Feedback page. The Website may now or in the future permit the submission of videos or other communications submitted by you and other users, including without limitation, your Profile, your Offer, your Wants, any Feedback, and all Submitted Content, and the hosting, sharing, and/or publishing of such Submitted Content. You understand that whether or not such Submitted Content is published, WashTog does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any Submitted Content. You agree that any Submitted Content provided by you for which you authorize to be searchable by Registered Users who have access to the Website is provided on a non-proprietary and non-confidential basis. You agree that WashTog shall be free to use or disseminate such freely searchable Submitted Content on an unrestricted basis for the purpose of providing the Services. You are aware that any information provided by you in the Submitted Content towards locating a professional who ordinarily is bound to maintain confidentiality under law with his/her client (i.e. a doctor or a lawyer) is not extended to WashTog. WashTog may also disclose user information including personal information if WashTog reasonably believes that disclosure (i) is necessary in order to comply with a legal process (such as a court order, search warrant, etc.) or other legal requirement of any governmental authority, (ii) would potentially mitigate WashTog’s liability in an actual or potential lawsuit, (iii) is otherwise necessary or appropriate to protect our rights or property, or the rights or property of any person or entity, (iv) to enforce this Agreement (including, but not limited to ensuring payment of fees by users), or (v) as may be required or necessary to deter illegal behavior (including, but not limited to, fraud).
- YOUR REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES You shall be solely responsible for your own Submitted Content and the consequences of posting or publishing it. In connection with Submitted Content, you affirm, represent, and/or warrant that: (a) you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize WashTog to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all Submitted Content to enable inclusion and use of the Submitted Content in the manner contemplated by the Website and these Terms of Service; and (b) you have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in the Submitted Content to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and use of the Submitted Content in the manner contemplated by the Website and these Terms of Service. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of any Submitted Content posted by you to or through the Website.
- YOUR OWNERSHIP RIGHTS AND LICENSE TO WASHTOG You retain all of your ownership rights in your Submitted Content. However, by submitting the Submitted Content to WashTog for posting on the Website, you hereby grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to WashTog a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicense able and transferable license to link to, use, reproduce, distribute, reformat, translate, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the Submitted Content in connection with the Website and WashTog’s (and its successor’s) business operations, including without limitation, for the promotion and redistribution of any part or all of the Website, and any derivative works thereof, in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby grant each user of the Website a non-exclusive license to access your Submitted Content through the Website, and to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such Submitted Content as permitted through the functionality of the Website and under these Terms of Service. The foregoing license granted by you terminates once you remove or delete the Submitted Content from the Website. You acknowledge and understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Website, including your Submitted Content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. You may remove your Submitted Content from the Website at any time. If you choose to remove your Submitted Content, the license granted above will automatically expire.
- WashTog does not endorse any Submitted Content or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and WashTog expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with all Submitted Content. WashTog does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Website, and WashTog will remove any Data (as defined below) or Submitted Content if properly notified, pursuant to the “take down”; notification procedure described in Section below, that such Posting or Submitted Content infringes on another’s intellectual property rights. WashTog reserves the right to remove any Data or Submitted Content without prior notice. WashTog will also terminate a user’s access to the Website, if he or she is determined to be a repeat infringer. A repeat infringer is a Website user who has been notified of infringing activity more than twice and/ or has had Submitted Content removed from the Website more than twice. WashTog also reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to decide whether any Data or Submitted Content is appropriate and complies with these Terms of Service for all violations, in addition to copyright infringement and violations of intellectual property law, including, but not limited to, pornography, obscene or defamatory material, or excessive length. WashTog may remove such Submitted Content and/or terminate a user’s access for uploading such material in violation of these Terms of Service at any time, without prior notice and in its sole discretion. 2. You acknowledge and understand that when using the Website, you will be exposed to Submitted Content from a variety of sources, and that WashTog is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Submitted Content. You further acknowledge and understand that you may be exposed to Submitted Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against WashTog with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify and hold WashTog, its owners, members, managers, operators, directors, officers, agents, affiliates, and/or licensors, harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the Website. 3. You are solely responsible for the photos, profiles and other content, including, without limitation, Submitted Content that you publish or display on or through the Website, or transmit to other Website users. You understand and agree that WashTog may, in its sole discretion and without incurring any liability, review and delete or remove any Submitted Content that violates this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of Website users or others.
- If you send or transmit any communications, comments, questions, suggestions, or related materials to WashTog, whether by letter, email, telephone, or otherwise (collectively, “Suggestions”), suggesting or recommending changes to the Website, including, without limitation, new features or functionality relating thereto, all such Suggestions are, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. You hereby assign all right, title, and interest in, and WashTog is free to use, without any attribution or compensation to you, any ideas, know-how, concepts, techniques, or other intellectual property and proprietary rights contained in the Suggestions, whether or not patentable, for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, having manufactured, licensing, marketing, and selling, directly or indirectly, products and services using such Suggestions. You understand and agree that WashTog is not obligated to use, display, reproduce, or distribute any such ideas, know-how, concepts, or techniques contained in the Suggestions, and you have no right to compel such use, display, reproduction, or distribution or seek recognition if the Suggestions are in fact implemented.
- Copyright Infringement Take Down Procedure WashTog has high regard for intellectual property and expects the same level of standard to be employed by its users. WashTog may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, terminate the Account or prohibit access to the Website of users who infringe upon the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and/or trademark infringement, please send the following information to us at [email protected] (i) identification of the copyrighted and/or trademarked work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site; (ii) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled at the Website, and information reasonably sufficient to permit WashTog to locate the material.; (iii) a written statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright and/or trademark owner, its agent, or the law; (iv) information reasonably sufficient to permit WashTog to contact you as the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted; (v) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive interest that is allegedly infringed; and (vi) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your report is accurate and that you are the owner of the exclusive right or authorized to act on the behalf of the owner of the exclusive right. A statement by you comprised of the foregoing points is referred to herein as the “Notice” Only the intellectual property rights owner is permitted to report potentially infringing items through WashTog’s reporting system set forth above. If you are not the intellectual property rights owner, you should contact the intellectual property rights owner and they can choose whether to use the procedures set forth in these Terms of Service.
- Modifications to or Termination of Website MODIFICATION OR CESSATION OF WEBSITE WashTog reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice and in its sole discretion. You agree that WashTog shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of WashTog services. You hereby acknowledge and agree that WashTog, in its sole and absolute discretion, has the right (but not the obligation) to delete, terminate, or deactivate your Account, block your email or IP address, cancel the Website or otherwise terminate your access to or participation in the use of the Website (or any part thereof), or remove and discard any Submitted Content on the Website (“Termination of Service”), immediately and without notice, for any reason, including without limitation, Account inactivity or if WashTog believes or has reason to believe that you have violated any provision of the Terms of Service. You may cancel your use of the Website and/or terminate the Terms of Service with or without cause at any time by following the link in your Account under “Account Preferences” to “Deactivate Account”.
- Upon termination of your Account, your right to participate in the Website, including, but not limited to, you’re right to offer or purchase Services and your right to receive any fees or compensation, including, without limitation, referral discounts, incentive bonuses, or other special offer rewards, shall automatically terminate. You acknowledge and agree that your right to receive any fees or compensation hereunder is conditional upon your proper use of the Website, your adherence to the Terms of Service, the continuous activation of your Account, and your permitted participation in the Website. In the event of Termination of Service, your Account will be disabled and you may not be granted access to your Account or any files or other data contained in your Account. Notwithstanding the foregoing, residual data may remain in the WashTog system. Unless WashTog has previously cancelled or terminated your use of the Website (in which case subsequent notice by WashTog shall not be required), if you provided a valid email address during registration, WashTog will notify you via email of any such termination or cancellation, which shall be effective immediately upon WashTog’s delivery of such notice. Upon Termination of Service, the following shall occur: all licenses granted to you hereunder will immediately terminate; and you shall promptly destroy all copies of WashTog Data (as defined below), Marks (as defined below) and other content in your possession or control. You further acknowledge and agree that WashTog shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Website. Upon Termination of Service, WashTog retains the right to use any data collected from your use of the Website for internal analysis and archival purposes, and all related licenses you have granted WashTog hereunder shall remain in effect for the foregoing purpose. In no event is WashTog obligated to return any Submitted Content to you.
- The content on the Website (exclusive of all Submitted Content), including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like (“Data”) and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Marks”), are owned by WashTog. Other trademarks, names and logos on this Website are the property of their respective owners. Data on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. WashTog reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Data. You agree not to use, copy, or distribute, any of the Data other than as expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of Submitted Content obtained through the Website for any commercial purposes. If you download or print a copy of the Data for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained thereon. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Data or enforce limitations on use of the Website or the Data therein. The Website contains WashTog’s Data and Marks, which are, or may become, protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and WashTog owns and retains all rights in the WashTog Data and Marks. Subject to these Terms of Service, WashTog hereby grants you a limited, revocable, nontransferable, nonsublicensable license to reproduce and display the WashTog Data (excluding any software source code) solely for your personal use in connection with accessing and participating in the Website. The Website may also contain Data of other users or licensors, which you shall not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell.
- NO AGENCY OR PARTNERSHIP No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment is created as a result of the Terms of Service or your use of any part of the Website, including without limitation, the Negotiation Worksheet or Agreement for Service. You do not have any authority whatsoever to bind WashTog in any respect. All Service Professionals are independent contractors of WashTog Hospitality Services. Neither WashTog nor any users of the Website may direct or control the day-to-day activities of the other, or create or assume any obligation on behalf of the other. 4. DISPUTES BETWEEN REGISTERED USERS Subject to the provisions regarding disputes between Website participants in connection with Feedback, your interactions with individuals and/or organizations found on or through the Website, including payment of and performance of any Service, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such transactions or dealings, are solely between you and such individual or organization. You should take reasonable precautions and make whatever investigation or inquiries you deem necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any third party, including without limitation, service professionals and Service Users. You understand that deciding whether to use the Services of a Service Professional or provide Services to a Service User or use information contained in any Submitted Content, including, without limitation, Postings, Offers, Wants and/or Feedback, is your personal decision for which alone are responsible. You understand that WashTog does not warrant and cannot make representations as to the suitability of any individual you may decide to interact with on or through the Website and/or the accuracy or suitability of any advice, information, or recommendations made by any individual. While WashTog may attempt to seek information about the background of a Service Professionals hired by WashTog Hospitality Services, either via a telephonic or in-person interview, review of past work/customer feedback and/or check presence online (if available) on Facebook, personalised website, LinkedIn, Twitter etc., you understand that Service Professionals may register themselves suo moto. You also understand that any so called background check undertaken by WashTog is not exhaustive to the extent to determine previous criminal antecedents and hence, at the end of the day, the Service User should take an informed decision on his/her own accord and keep in mind the fact that WashTog only seeks to provide a platform wherein Service Users and Service Professionals from WashTog Hospitality Services have an opportunity to meet each other. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, YOU AGREE THAT SINCE WASHTOG only seeks to provide a platform wherein the Service User and Service Professionals from WashTog Hospitality Services can be brought together and WashTog itself has not role in the execution or provision of Services ITSELF, WASHTOG SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY SORT WHATSOEVER INCURRED AS THE RESULT OF ANY SUCH TRANSACTION OR DEALINGS. IF THERE IS A DISPUTE BETWEEN PARTICIPANTS ON THE WEBSITE, OR BETWEEN REGISTERED USERS OR ANY WEBSITE USER AND ANY THIRD PARTY, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WASHTOG IS UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO BECOME INVOLVED. IN THE EVENT THAT A DISPUTE ARISES BETWEEN YOU AND ONE OR MORE WEBSITE USERS, REGISTERED USERS OR ANY THIRD PARTY, YOU HEREBY RELEASE WASHTOG, ITS OFFICERS, MANAGERS, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, ATTORNEYS, AGENTS, AND SUCCESSORS IN RIGHTS FROM ANY CLAIMS, DEMANDS, AND DAMAGES (ACTUAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL) OF EVERY KIND OR NATURE, KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, SUSPECTED OR UNSUSPECTED, FORESEEABLE OR UNFORESEEABLE, DISCLOSED OR UNDISCLOSED, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO SUCH DISPUTES AND/OR THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICE PROVIDED THEREUNDER.
- Dispute Resolution If a dispute arises between you and WashTog, our goal is to provide you with a neutral and cost effective means of resolving the dispute quickly. Accordingly, you and WashTog hereby agree that we will resolve any claim or controversy at law and equity that arises out of the Terms of Service or the Website or as we and you otherwise agree in writing. Before resorting to the filing of a formal lawsuit, we strongly encourage you to first contact us directly to seek a resolution via e-mail at [email protected] The dispute shall be resolved through alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as mediation or arbitration, as alternatives to litigation. GOVERNING LAW The Terms of Service shall be governed in all respects by the laws of India and any legal proceeding arising out of this Agreement will occur exclusively in the courts located in Hyderabad, India.
- Aspects of the Website and other WashTog services may be supported by advertising revenue. As such, WashTog may display advertisements and promotions on the service. The manner, mode and extent of advertising by WashTog on the Website are subject to change and the appearance of advertisements on the Website does not necessarily imply endorsement by WashTog of any advertised products or services. You agree that WashTog shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred by you as a result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Website.
Terms & Conditions:
- The scope of works limited to all interior areas accessible with standard cleaning aids. The Company Representative will not clean inaccessible and unsafe places.
- The Customer understands that the Services will be provided at the premises registered at the time of order booking.
- Customer agrees to provide necessary access to their premises for our company representative/technicians for rendering services.
- Customer agrees and understands to arrange necessary permission wherever applicable and confirm prior to the job commencement.
- Pre and Post cleaning inspection need to be carried out by the customers in the presence of technicians and if any corrections are needed, should be made on the same day.
- Any unsatisfactory services need to be reported within 24 hours of the service delivery. The company will not be held responsible for any complain after 24 hours of service delivery.
- All valuables including cash, jewelry, items of sentimental value, art, antiques must be kept safe and secured before Company Representative reaches. We shall not be held responsible if any valuables are lost.
- We do not move or clean heavy objects, electronics goods cabinets or similar item. if it need be, Customer need to arrange at their own cost.
- Precaution must be taken to remove/cover food stuff while cleaning the premises to prevent contamination with chemical.
- Service does not include cleaning of bio hazard materials and wastes, or Human/animal excrement.
- In the event original requirement of the cleaning job after inspection changes or any additional request is made additional cost will be levied.
- We reserves the right not to be responsible for delay for a cleaning visit due to act of god, traffic congestion, postponed service due to broken equipment, job not complete due to lack of hot water or power and suitable cleaning materials, third party entering or present at Client's premises obstructing the cleaning process.
- Customer is not entitled for any refund in part or full once the service is delivered.
- WashTog shall not by any means be or become liable to the customers for any damage suffered by them directly or indirectly through the presence of our Service Professionals in the premise contracted. The only liability of WashTog will be limited to re-clean the said premises for which customer has signed the contract with WashTog.